Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do you e-blast Vendor Flyers or Recruiting Flyers?
A: No, we only e-blast Real Estate Property Flyers to our agent database. We are more than happy to create vendor & recruiting flyers, but you will be responsible for printing them on your own or sending them out to your own CRM or contact list.
Q: What is your order process?
A: For Property Email Flyers
1. Place your flyer order, by clicking "Order Now"
2. A Payment Link will come up to add your payment details
3. Once you submit your payment, you will automatically be re-directed to our Property Details Form.
4. Complete the form and we will get started on creating your flyer!
7. We send you a preview for review from email@example.com (you may need to check your spam the first time you order)
8. Once approved, we will schedule your flyer to be emailed to our entire database of agents in the MLS area you selected.
B: For Multiple Listing Plans
1. Select the plan you want to subscribe to.
2. Create an account or Login
3. Once your order is placed, you will receive an email with Onboarding instructions.
4. Our first step once we receive your Subscriber Info Form (in the onboarding email), is to create your design templates. Once you approve these templates, we will walk you through the process of submitting your flyer requests.
5. You must submit a flyer request in order for us to create a flyer for you. We do not know when you have a new listing unless you request it through our E-Flyers Member Dashboard.
6. Once you approve your flyers, we will add them to our weekly e-blast schedule. We will update weekly as needed and continue to send until sold or your plan expires.
Q: Should I order a single flyer or get a subscription?
A: Every agent has unique needs, we'd love to have a no-pressure conversation with you to determine what the most cost effective service is for you. Please contact us if you need help: 469-694-8660 (call/text) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: How will I know when my e-flyer is sent out?
A: When you submit your property information, there is space to enter your preferred email date. Once we create your flyer, we will send you a preview to review and approve. Once approved, we will confirm your preferred send date.
Q: Do I get a copy of my e-flyer? / Why didn’t I get a copy of my flyer?
A: Yes! You should receive the email just like everyone else. If you did not receive a copy, check your spam folder. Some email servers flag it as suspicious since the email says it is coming FROM you TO you. Make sure you are signed up for our Agent Mailing list.
Q: Can you send a copy to my client?
A: Yes! You can either forward the email when it comes through or send them the PDF we provide once it's approved.
Q: I’m an active agent but I don’t receive your email flyers?
A: At the top of our homepage, there’s an area to add your name and email to our mailing list. There’s also a hyperlink at the bottom of the flyers to subscribe.
Need more help? Schedule a Consult to speak to a member of our Team.